Kassandra Neilson joined Wiltshire Family Law as a Senior Family Lawyer in February 2016. Prior to joining the firm, Kassandra has had extensive experience in Family Law and she is regarded for her practical approach to resolving matters and her desire to achieve workable long term solutions tailored specifically for each client.
Kassandra has acted in all areas of Family Law, including:
- Divorce and separation;
- Negotiations and mediations;
- Property matters, including de facto and matrimonial property disputes;
- Business structures, trusts and superannuation;
- Binding Financial agreements;
- Spousal Maintenance;
- Child Support;
- Domestic violence matters;
- Children’s matters including future parenting & living arrangements; &
- Child protection and prevention of child abuse.
Prior to working at Wiltshire Family Law Kassandra was an Independent Children’s Lawyer and a Separate Representative and was appointed by the Court to represent children in complex parenting disputes and Child Protection matters.
Kassandra has also previously practiced in Civil Litigation and Criminal Law. She is an accredited duty lawyer for adult and children’s criminal matters.