This week, Wiltshire Family Law welcomed back Practice Leader, Kassandra Neilson from maternity leave.
Kassandra has extensive experience and knowledge of Family Law matters and has acted in all areas of Family Law, including:
- Divorce and separation
- Negotiations and mediations
- Property settlements, including de facto and matrimonial property disputes
- Business structures, trusts and superannuation
- Binding Financial agreements
- Spousal Maintenance
- Child Support
- Domestic violence matters
- Children’s matters including future parenting & living arrangements
- Child protection matters
If you need Family Law advice in one of the areas above, Kassandra and the rest of the team at Wiltshire Family Law can help.
We offer a free initial consultation and have a highly trained, caring and compassionate team of Family Lawyers ready to assist you. We have offices on the Gold Coast, Sydney, Brisbane and in Asia.
Contact us confidentially on 13 20 30 or via email here.